Welcome to the Media Kit
- Copy and past Michael’s Biography from the “Biography” tab at the top of this website. There is also a short biography available on the same page.
- Please note that it is preferred to use the caron for all spellings of Michael’s last name, we find the best way is to simply copy and paste it from anywhere it is found on this website.
- Select from a range of high quality images to use to promote your concert or event featuring Michael’s music. Simply hover over the “Press Kit” tab, and select “Photos”.
- Learn how to pronounce Michael’s last name. Simply hover over the “Press Kit” tab, and select “Pronouncing Bakrnčev”.
- To arrange an interview, please use the Contact page.
- For all publicity enquiries, please contact Stephen Baggaley, at email@example.com
To promote your concert featuring Michael’s music, we have highlighted some everyday practical tools to help you get the most out of your event.
- Program notes, pamphlets, posters and all social media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, or your Website are excellent ways to promote your concert. Select from a range of high quality images to use to promote your concert or event featuring Michael’s music.
- One of the best poster/pamphlet creation websites is canva.com
- Tags are a great way to hook up your audience on platforms such as Twitter, we suggest #bakrncev #carelesslyperfected #contemporaryclassicalfolk
- Be sure to tag Michael in your events via Facebook! Simply click on the Facebook button at the very bottom right hand corner of this page, which will take you to Michael’s official page.